I finally had some business cards made up as well as doing some other advertising. Through word of mouth, I had a call about a washer that I had to turn down. I do not have a truck, trailer or work area to pick up large items.(It was an oversight on my part to mention I do not take applinces. I am fixing that) What I was hoping is to find someone in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas who would be willing to pick appliances up if I get another call, just in case I continue to get requests. If a member on here would be able to do, shoot me a PM and I will contact you. I will not quote any type of pricing, but let you work with the customer. I am advertising into Rock Hill, SC as well, so if anyone covers that area let me know also. Without insulting anyone, please make sure this is something you can do, as I plan on doing follow up with the customer to ensure their needs were met. As an FYI, i offer free pick up, so the customer may want that option, but again I will not quote anything. Thank You